It was a star-studded red carpet at last night's premiere of Hit and Run at Regal Cinemas in downtown LA. Dax Shepard, who wrote and directed the film, arrived in style with his leading lady, and fiancée, Kristen Bell, by his side. Kristen rocked a black satin jumpsuit, while Bradley Cooper sported a sexy leather jacket. The stars all took time to sign autographs for fans who were lining the streets before joining castmates Jason Bateman, Michael Rosenbaum, Tom Arnold, Ryan Hansen, and Joy Bryant for group photos. It looked like they had a great time filming since their red carpet reunion was filled with plenty of laughter. We asked the stars how Dax stacked up as a director and Ryan jokingly rated him an 8.5, saying, "He's got some work to do," while Bradley simply said, "He's awesome; he's incredible." Bradley also mentioned he'd love to try his hand at directing soon, too.
Leonardo DiCaprio sat with Lukas Haas to watch the Lakers defeat the Kings on Friday night. Leo has a lot to smile about this week with Revolutionary Road scoring four Golden Globe nominations including a Best Actor nod for Leo, which he celebrated by calling fellow nominee and good friend, Kevin Connolly. He recently sat down with Kate Winslet for an adorable interview with Entertainment Weekly and talked about their post-Titanic life, Academy awards and reuniting over a decade later. Here are some highlights:
- On young stars like Robert Pattinson and Zac Efron gaining Hollywood fame so quickly: "That's the interesting thing about being an actor. You are also a public figure. Early on I made it my policy that a certain amount of publicity is good — you promote your job, you do your movie, you retain your private life, you don't divulge everything about yourself. And when I see younger actors getting a tremendous amount of publicity, I say to myself, Well, they've been given an unbelievable opportunity, and I hope they know within themselves that all that really matters at the end of the day is the work. All this noise and attention will absolutely deteriorate and there will be a new, fresh piece of meat for the media to focus on within less than a year's time. So what they should do at this moment is work their [butts] off to prove to the public and prove to themselves that they can absolutely have a long-term career."
To see more photos from the Lakers game and read a sweet exchange between Kate and Leo just read more
Last night's Country Music Television Awards were more about glamor than sequins, but there was certainly still a lot of glitz and fun in the Nashville night. Miley and Billy Ray Cyrus hosted the evening which included a lot of costume changes for the starlet. Adorable little Taylor Swift took home Video of the Year and Female Video of the Year, while Kellie Pickler (really!? She didn't even show!) took home three statues, the most of the night. Taylor spent much of the night barefoot saying, "I walked by Faith Hill and I was like, 'This hurts so bad.' And she was like, 'Take them off,' Faith Hill told me to. So I did it." She's pretty precious and speaking of that, kinda love Carrie Underwood who closed out the show with "American Girl." Check out the full list of winners here.
To see more from the show including Bobby Brown, Brad Paisley, Brooks & Dunn, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney and others just read more
Nashville rolled out the purple carpet for the finest in country music last night. Nicole and her barely showing baby bump supported her husband Keith Urban who was the opening act. Faith Hill looked a little lost in her all black ensemble but that hubby Tim McGraw's hat was a helpful distraction. As for the younger ladies, Carrie Underwood looked perfect in purple. This American Idol is well beyond being known as the reality TV contestant. Miley Cyrus continues to be everywhere. This was her first of many outfits throughout the evening as the host and performer. Taylor Swift was looking like a princess and the young star was also the big winner last night.
For lots more stars including Kimberly Williams, LeAnn Rimes, Jewel and more just read more
Pushing Daisies is on hiatus until next Fall, but lucky for us the cast headed to the 25th annual Paley Television Festival in LA yesterday — including the always-adorable Lee Pace, Kristin Chenoweth, and Anna Friel. Elsewhere in the festival, Judd Apatow hosted a panel with his familiar cast of characters. Paul Rudd, Seth Rogen, and Jonah Hill were just a few that came to support The Comedy World of Judd Apatow, a question and answer session that gave the audience a peek inside Judd's head. Our girl Buzz is headed down to the festival at the end of this week to catch the Buffy the Vampire Slayer cast reunion and the Gossip Girl crew — how fun! Let her know if you have any burning questions to ask some of our favorite TV stars.
More pics of everyone above, plus Paul Feig and Tom Arnold, so just read more
- Oprah Winfrey's father says he is not writing that tell-all memoir...yet. Unfortunately for Oprah, he wouldn't rule out penning one in the future. - TV Guide
- 24's Kim Raver has announced that she's pregnant and due right before her new series Lipstick Jungle debuts this fall. Congrats on the baby (and the show too)! - People
- Tom Arnold has filed for divorce from wife #3. Sounds like marriage isn't for him. - TMZ
- Eve has pleaded not guilty in her drunk driving case despite the fact her blood alcohol level was twice the legal limit. We're still waiting to see if Sean Penn shows up again. - AP
- Rosie was scammed out of $70,000 by some random guy who wrote checks to himself on her production company's account. So who gave him the checkbook? - TMZ
- Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough waltzed away with the trophy on the finale of Dancing With The Stars last night, leaving Joey Fatone and Laila Ali in the dust. Now Apolo's got a disco ball to keep his two Olympic Golds company! - US Weekly
Cute Adrian and surprisingly subdued looking Sharon came out for a Sober Day USA party in LA last night. The party is thrown annually by famous lawyer Robert Shapiro in memory of his son, Brent, who battled with drugs for years and passed away during relapse at only 25. Diddy and Tom Arnold were among the party's pretty random attendees while DJ AM provided the tunes. Apparently Paris was in the house as well to honor her late friend, but she avoided the red carpet for probably the first time ever.
According to Us, Paris was emotional at the event, but afterwards headed out to the Roxy for a little dancing and singing with her newly reunited publicist Elliot Mintz. Of course. To see more pics including Diddy, DJ AM and more just read more
Left over weekend news and a reason to laugh after the sad real life event that is taking place today. Reality television's finest came out to Dance to Erase MS this weekend at the Century Plaza. The stars walked the runway to raise awareness and cash for multiple-sclerosis treatment and research. Nick and Drew literally rocked the runway in Tommy Hilfiger (that explains the hideous pants Drew is wearing), while Nicole and Nicky took a more traditional approach. Tara brought some of her newfound classy fun to the event as well, which was expected to raise more than $2.5 millions. Kudos to those who came out to support the cause!
For more pics including Tara Reid, Nicky Hilton, Nicole Richie, Joey Fatone, Drew Lachey, Nick Lachey and more just read more