Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Patrick Demarchelier celebrates his 69th birthday today. [Vogue Paris]
- L'Wren Scott will show her Spring 2013 collection in Paris instead of New York to allow herself extra time to complete it. A time and date on the Paris calender have not yet been determined. [WWD]
- Natalie Portman posed unclothed in Christian Dior's ad campaign for its new makeup line, The New Nude. [Stylelist]
- A bar in Seoul, South Korea, called the Chanel Business Club has been ordered to pay an $8,800 fine for using the French fashion house's name without permission. [The Daily Telegraph]
- Miranda Kerr moonlights as a spokeswoman for Lipton Iced Tea in Japan. [Styleite]
- Cindy Crawford has partnered with German label C&A for her first clothing line. "It is important to me to be affiliated with a company that offers feel-good fashion with an unparalleled customer offering," she said in a statement. [Vogue UK]
- Former Vogue associate editor Veronica Gledhill is now the senior market editor of The Cut. [Media Bistro]