Celebrity families around the world included their little ones in special moments over the weekend. David Beckham had his sons on the field in Paris after his final home game of his soccer career, while Victoria Beckham and Harper watched from the stands. Meanwhile, back in Boston, the Bündchen-Brady clan had a jam-packed weekend that included two separate trips to the park, and Sarah Jessica Parker and her twins kicked off their routine school week in NYC. Click through and see how other celebrities and their kids bonded over the last few days!
Victoria Beckham arrived at London's Heathrow Airport sporting a travel style that's a happy medium between comfortable and luxe. To keep cozy, she wore a loose-fitting black sweater dress. For a snazzy finish, she opted for Wolford fan-patterned tights, ankle-strap pumps, and a burgundy croc Birkin. Of course, it wouldn't be Victoria without her diamond stud earrings and oversize sunnies.
Go to CelebStyle for lots more celebrity street style!
Well on the one hand we were all OSCARS!!! Whooo!!! And on the other hand, we were all oh...dear...Britney...honey...no...no...no. But, you know, let's start with the other stuff:
- Wait...but first, we took to the streets and checked in with folks about the newly bald Britney...watch it above.
- In case you haven't heard, a certain quarterback scored a wombpoint conversion with an ex-girlfriend. And he couldn't be happier about it. Hey, at least he's still doing the supermodel.
- American Idol finally got interesting. You know, in the dream crushing elimination way.
- We suffered a great, okay fine, minor, television loss.
- Some celebs were just normal and cute and best friends and happy and all those things that make us feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Other celebs (okay, just one) had a bit of a tougher week. As if you need reminding, Britney lost the mop, caused havoc on the streets of LA, and entered rehab thrice, but only left twice...so that's a step in the right direction, right? Right? We hope.
- And we, uh, casually mentioned the Oscars, right? Did you know they're this weekend? Did you know we have ballots you can fill out? With winners and Prada-related prizes? Oh...we already told you that?
- Well, be sure to come hang out on Pop all Sunday long as we live chat and poll our way through the big event, red carpet, and everything else. It's gonna be a blast.