Those stories and more in our daily news roundup.
- Carey Mulligan will sell the gold-and-silver Prada dress she wore to Monday's Met Gala on eBay and will donate the proceeds from the sale to Oxfam America. The auction ends on May 19. Bidding started last night at $500. As of this post, the highest bid was $1,025. [The Cut]
- Vogue India will follow in the footsteps of its sister magazines in the United States, Italy, and the UK by establishing a Fashion Fund to support young designers. The magazine wants Indian talent to be able to compete with incoming established Western luxury brands. [Material World]
- Andrej Pejic was the only man to be cast in the Rosa Clara show during Barcelona's Bridal Week. Pejic has walked as many men's runways as women's runways and closed Jean Paul Gaultier's Summer 2011 couture show in a tiered wedding dress. [The Huffington Post]
- Menswear blogger Lawrence Schlossman says he and friend Kevin Burrows are responsible for the cult Tumblr F*ck Yeah Menswear. Schlossman and Burrows had been running the blog anonymously since October 2010 but stopped posting when they were offered a book deal last November. [The New York Observer]
- And finally, because it's Thursday, here's a picture of Karl Lagerfeld's cat Choupette playing with an iPad. [@KarlLagerfeld]