Gisele Bundchen stepped out Saturday for a walk in Boston with her stepson Jack and her dog Vida. Her baby bump was on full display, though she recently opened up about not wanting to know the child's gender. Gisele has gotten lots of practice in the parenting department through her time with Jack, who's soon to graduate from only child to wise older brother when his sibling arrives later this year.
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were decked out in workout clothes for a stop at the FedEx store in Brentwood, CA yesterday. Tom kept his son John cuddled in close to his chest, though these days more often we see Gisele practice her mommy skills with her stepson. Next month the little guy, who actually goes by Jack, will turn two and by the time his baby brother or sister is born in December he'll be more than ready to show the new addition the ropes.
Gisele Bundchen carried her sleepy-looking stepson John into their home on Friday as they continue a week of spending time together in LA. She didn't have him with her on Saturday for an afternoon of shopping, when she visited a children's store and picked up a few bags of goodies. Gisele still has months to go before her own bundle of joy is due, it looks like she's getting a head start on feathering her nest for John and his future brother or sister.
To see more of Gisele just read more
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady did a little grocery shopping together on Tuesday, and yesterday they brought his son John for an afternoon at a Niketown in LA. They continue to spend lots of special time with him, and she opened up about her happy new life as a wife and mom during a recent interview at Sao Paolo Fashion Week. She said:
- On being a mom: "I am crazy about children . . . I am an adoptive mother . . . I've already had this experience for two years."
- On marrying Tom: "I think I've met the right person, my partner, my companion . . . I already knew that we would get married a year and a half before we got married. We felt it. The heart spoke louder."
- On her new priorities: "When the heart speaks, priorities change. Before . . . I had to go out, had to work. Now I think about it twice, three times, four times. So I only do the things that I really want to do. I prefer to stay at home. The big husband wins. Because of this relationship, what is most important to me is the family. Now I am creating my other family."
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen hit the park for Father's Day with his son John Moynahan and her dog Vida in LA yesterday. John might have inherited some skills on the football field from his daddy, but his "I Love Baseball" shirt shows he has other sports on his mind already. The holiday was even more special for the newlyweds amid news that Gisele is pregnant! Tom and John have a cute California Father's Day tradition already, and next year there's going to be a new half-sibling addition for their trip to the park.
To see more of Tom, Gisele and John just read more
Tom Brady took Jack out for a bike ride around Boston yesterday, bringing Gisele's puppy Vida along in the front basket. After being sidelined with an injury last season, the newlywed QB is excited about more than hitting the field. Tom doesn't often talk about his personal life, but he recently revealed a bit about his relationship with his son and more. Here's highlights:
- On sharing custody of Jack: "I don't see him every day, and we play when I change his diaper: lifting his leg up, playing with his toes, biting his feet. There's this different appreciation. If you had him every day, you'd go, Let's just get this done. But when you get him, say, one week a month, you're like, This is so cool!"
- On paparazzi claiming there were shots fired at his wedding: "Absolute total b.s. We found two guys on our property, and we told them to get out. Our security guys didn't even have guns. There were no shots fired."
- On football: "I want to play another 10 years [...] People say, 'What will you do if you don't play football?' Why would I even think of doing anything else? What would I do instead of run out in front of 80,000 people and command 52 guys and be around guys I consider brothers and be one of the real gladiators? Why would I ever want to do anything else? It's so hard to think of anything that would match what I do: Fly to the moon? Jump out of planes? Bungee-jump off cliffs? None of that s--- matters to me. I want to play this game I love, be with my wife and son, and enjoy life."
Tom sounds anxious to get back to the field, and with rumors that Gisele is pregnant, his cheering section might be even bigger than his wife and son.
No, I don't really think they're parading him . . . Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen shared a sweet moment on the beach with Jack in Costa Rica today. Earlier today we saw the little guy getting ready to hit the waves as a family. Meanwhile, I may have been jumping the gun assuming that since Jack is there, Bridget isn't angry about Gisele's quote. In fact her friend is still talking about how irate Miss Moynahan is. I doubt these photos — kissing, Gisele in a string bikini, holding Jack on the beach during their wedding weekend — are helping. This time the source said:
"Bridget has her own life, she doesn't need to be involved in the drama of all this, and she finds it disrespectful that her son is being paraded around in front of the paparazzi when she’s specifically made it a point of keeping him away from that. . . . I can count on two hands, in two years, the number of times Bridget has been photographed with that baby. I can count on two hands the number of times in the past month that Gisele has been photographed with that baby."
What's your take on this continued debate — are you still thinking it was Gisele who crossed a line, or should Bridget's friends respect the privacy she cares about so much and just let them be on their wedding weekend?
We couldn't resist: it's such a hot topic, anonymous comments are open on this post too!
To see LOTS more photos of Gisele, Tom and Jack just read more
Update: More photos of them on the beach with Jack, Gisele in a bikini here!
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady made a quick stop in NYC this week before heading down to Costa Rica for their second wedding this weekend. It looks like Tom got to bring his best man, his son Jack, with him after all. Gisele was spotted taking a quiet walk yesterday while Tom and Jack went for a swim together this morning. Awww. Perhaps Bridget wasn't so mad about Gisele's comments and flashy naked photo shoot after all. Tom and Gisele first tied the knot last month in LA, but this time their closest family and friends get to join in the celebration — and enjoy a luxurious vacation while they're at it.
Gisele Bundchen made headlines earlier this week when she was quoted in Vanity Fair about how connected she feels to Tom Brady's son, Jack. Today, a close friend of Tom's ex and Jack's mother Bridget Moynahan struck back. An excerpt from the statement is below, as well as Gisele's original quote, but the Moynahan camp took the chance to call out both Tom and Gisele's behavior. Check out both sides:
- Gisele originally said: "I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day."
- Bridget's camp responds: "If Gisele loved Bridget's child like he was '100 percent her own,' then she would not talk about him in the press. Discretion and respect are not either of Gisele or Tom's virtues, as was evidenced even when the child was still unborn and they publicly flaunted their relationship without any discretion whatsoever. Don't you think Jack will grow up and read her comments and find them disrespectful to him and his mother? If Tom is such a great father as everyone likes to say, then you would think that he'd respect the privacy of his young child and would ask his wife not to use his son as a publicity prop and a subject of public discussion. Is she so desperate for attention that she can't find anything more productive to talk about other than Bridget's child?"
While the situation is not black or white, tell us — do you think Gisele was out of line or that Bridget's camp is overreacting?
Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen spent yesterday afternoon playing in the park with his son John Moynahan. The little guy just turned one on Aug. 22 and got to spend a little postbirthday fun showing off his walking skills with his daddy. Love seeing Tom with his mini me and supermodel girlfriend who's been getting some good baby practice with John. There's been a lot of talk about Tom getting a place in LA to be closer to his son and it looks like the QB is following through — he just purchased a plot of land in Brentwood for $11 million! At the moment it's just an empty lot and Tom's schedule is about to get a lot more busy with his football season, but for now it looks like the cute toddler is showing off his athletic genes already.