- If you have a phone, you should be playing the Walking Dead video game — BuzzFeed FWD
- Searching Atari's secret burial ground for its worst games ever — ReadWrite
- Space is full of debris, and we're going to get rid of it with lasers — Newser
- Crazy ways Facebook is messing with the legal system — Cracked
- Great, NASA wants us to help it detect asteroids — Geekosystem
- The Lego Star Wars line just got a new addition — /Film
- This Wisconsin cottage redefines rustic — Houzz
- Drop everything; this charming Eichler is a steal — Remodelista
- The truth about buying vintage furniture online — HuffPost Home
- The organizing tricks your kitchen is begging for — Real Simple
- Must see: the most extraordinary homes for sale now! — Architectural Digest
- Shop the affordable version of this marble coffee table — Remodelista
- 10 surprising ways to add a pop of color to your kitchen — House Beautiful
This actually applies to you, too, smartphone addict.
Who doesn't miss their pets when they're not home?
Meet Neil deGrasse Tyson, the ultimate science demystifier.
Breaking! Google in watches, (non-Google) glasses, and more are in our future.
Don't blame us if they leave you feeling green with envy . . .