Before you hit the town tonight, you might want to be prepared. Last weekend I ask you to tell me how you recover from a wild night out and your suggestions were awesome — looks like you've all done this before! In an effort to be more positioned this time around, I've compiled my 10 favorite suggestions for how to avoid a nasty hangover. Check them out below:
- Don't drink the cheap stuff
- Don't drink the sweet stuff
- Don't mix alcohols
- Hydrate before and after a night of drinking
- Eat before, during, and after a night of drinking
Want to see five more tip? Just
- Wash your face and brush your teeth before bed — for some reason it helps
- Sweat it out at the gym the next day
- Hair of the dog — have the same drink you had the night before!
Did I miss anything?