The rain just started in San Francisco, so if you're like me and struggling with how to survive the bad weather ahead, check out my 10 helpful tips to keep you sane this rainy season. And as always, if you have any suggestions to add to my list, please do so in the comments section below.
- Be sure to weather-proof your leather and suede shoes and handbags. The rain can do a number on your nice accessories.
- Invest in a cute pair of wellies!
- Master your rainy day 'do. Nothing can ruin your mood faster than having a bad hair day, so have a go-to style that you can rely on when you know your hair won't cooperate!
- Don't forget that men are more attracted to women's bodies during the Winter months, so embrace the season!
- Just because it's gray outside doesn't mean you have to wear dark colors. If you brighten up your wardrobe, I'm sure it'll help brighten up your mood, too!
Want to see my last five tips? If so, just
- Own multiple umbrellas. It's easy to leave them places, so make sure you always have an extra at home or in your car.
- Be sure to have a weather-resistant laptop bag.
- Buy a good doormat this Winter. You don't want to track mud or water throughout your house.
- Stock up on logs for your fireplace — you want to take care of that chore before the heavy rain starts!
- It's easy to get a little blue when it's dark and dreary outside, so focus on the positives of a rainy day: cozy sweaters, a warm house, soothing soups, and hot bubble baths!
What helps you get through a rainy day? Tell us in the comments below!