When other people are wishing it were still Summer, I'm savoring the Fall air. But even though I love Fall, I admit that this in-between season can be difficult for planning ahead since there's always a possibility of rain, wind, or chills. Fortunately, I've got a list of things to do if you wake up to a gray morning when you expect sun.
- Stay in bed!
- Rent a few movies or download a season of a TV show you've been meaning to watch.
- Clean out your closet.
- Invite your friends over to play a board game and drink hot buttered rums.
- Make a casserole, a roast, or one of your other favorite comfort foods.
- Reread your favorite young adult book.
- Do a yoga video in your living room.
To see the rest just read more.
- Bundle up and head out for a walk.
- Go to a bookstore and spend as long as you want reading the back covers.
- Start a craft project that you can work on through the Winter.
- Light some candles and make yourself a real cup of hot chocolate.
- Try your hand at pumpkin carving. And bake the seeds for a treat!
- Give yourself an at-home spa day. (Let your significant other sub in as professional masseuse.)
- Get your significant other, pet, or closest friend and snuggle up under a blanket.
What's your favorite way to enjoy a cold Fall day?