To mark the first day of Fall yesterday, I shared my favorite things about the cozy season (pumpkin-spice lattes and boots!). Some of you got in the mood and described your favorite Autumn pleasures, too. Here they are!
- "The scent of neighborhoods where home fireplaces are in use. Not great for the environment, but I can't get enough." — Stephley
- "Local apples! I'm all about the food and firing up the kitchen with the smell of hearty dishes after a hot summer." — Fuzzles
- "I like that Fall marks the beginning of the holiday season — Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc." — Glowing Moon
- "I pretty much love everything about fall. I'd have to say football is my favorite, though!" — lilkimbo
- "Boots! Sweaters! Cute little jackets, too. Also, I just love the look and smell of fall. The different colored leaves are just gorgeous, and the way they crunch underfoot is delightful. Oh, and my birthday!" — gingirl
Anything to add?