I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to changing the clocks for months now, and the time has almost come — this Sunday at 2 a.m. to be exact! Though it's not Summer just yet, the extra hour of light in the evening definitely energizes me and gets me moving after work. Since we've all been cooped up this Winter, I thought you might benefit from these five suggestions on what to do with your extra time once daylight saving time begins. If you have anything to add, please share your ideas in the comments section below — enjoy!
- Sleep in and exercise after work — outside! Make use of that extra time in the morning to cuddle with your special someone or to cook yourself a real breakfast!
- Take a long walk with your mom, a girlfriend, or your significant other. Bundle up because it's still chilly outside, breathe in the brisk air, and enjoy the change of scenery.
Want to see more? Just
- Plant an herb garden and some flowers in your backyard. If you have patio furniture in storage, dust it off and make your outdoor space liveable again.
- Plan a happy hour with your girlfriends, and remember to keep your eyes open for eligible bachelors — guys get Spring fever too!
- Get a team together and join a kickball, volleyball, or softball league. It's a great way to be active after work with friends and meet new people!