Yesterday I gave you five things to be thankful for if you're single this Thanksgiving, but there are plenty of things to be thankful for if you're in a relationship too. If you need a reminder, check out my list below:
- You always have a “wingman” at family gatherings.
- You have someone to share your second piece of pecan pie with.
- You have someone to recap the night with.
- You have two families to celebrate the holiday with.
- You don't have to feel like the third wheel when you're with your coupled-up relatives.
What about being in a relationship are you thankful for this year?