- Indigestion Reigns at Phillie Wing Bowl John Squibb — aka Super Squibb —won Philadelphia's Wing Bowl after inhaling 203 chicken wings in 20 minutes. His prizes included a car, a $7,500 diamond ring, and a crown of minichickens.
- Cross-Dressed For Success: Boy Dresses as Girl to Take Test A male student from upstate New York is in a lot of trouble after dressing as a girl to take a high-school exam for another student.
- Bride's Sister Gives Her Something Black and Blue: A 911 dispatcher who wasn't invited to her sister's wedding reception showed up anyway and attacked the bride.
- Rogue Delivery Man Stole Papers, Took the Money Police have accused a New Jersey man of stealing stacks of newspapers and delivering them to customers for years.
- Man Scares Woman to Death A man has been charged with murder after he hid in a 79-year-old woman's home after a botched robbery attack, and scared her to death. The woman had heart disease, which has been called the secondary cause of death.
Latest Love & Sex