The American Life League has figured out Planned Parenthood's grand scheme. The women's health organization wants to get kids hooked on sex, so it can sell them birth control and STD screenings, and eventually cash in on abortion services (never mind that birth control should reduce STD treatments and abortion). The American Life League has put out this video comparing Planned Parenthood's "business model" to that of a drug dealer, because it tries to get kids hooked on sex. The League accuses Planned Parenthood of being obsessed with sex, but if this video proves anything, it's that the American Life League is obsessed with sex. Here are five reasons this video will make you laugh out loud as you cringe.
- Planned Parenthood's goal is to make sex addicts. The host says with a straight face, "Just as a drug dealer's goal is to make drug addicts, Planned Parenthood's goal is to make sex addicts."
- Masturbation is the gateway drug. If it weren't for Planned Parenthood, people wouldn't masturbate, this video seems to claim, and if they didn't masturbate, they wouldn't have sex and need the services Planned Parenthood provides.
- Teen girls get STDs at gay pride parades. After showing footage of a gay pride parade, the host declares, "Is it any wonder that one in four teenage girls has an STD?"
- Penises and vaginas come in many forms. We see genitals in the form of sex toys, balloons, cartoons, lollipops, cakes, macaroons, and more.
- The description of sex education. Sex ed seems to turn on the American Life League, which claims in this video: "Once they get to high school, you know right about the time that they hit puberty, Planned Parenthood tells vulnerable teens stimulating and intimate things about sex."
While there's nothing funny about spreading negative messages about our bodies, homosexuality, or sex in general, I still think this video will still make you laugh. Watch above.