Where has the time gone? Can you believe that the summer is almost over?? To celebrate the last month of summer, I am here to offer you my list of must haves - must do's for August:
- Pick up a copy of Elizabeth Gilbert 's Eat, Pray, Love. It's this summer's must read. Her witty and smart journey takes you through her search across Italy, India and Indonesia
- Before the temperature stops, take some time for yourself and stroll on the beach, take your dog for a walk, do anything outside and reap the benefits of the late sunset and that summer breeze - Fall is just around the corner!
- Treat yourself to some sexy lingerie. Even if you're single, there is something to be said about feeling your best underneath your clothes
- Book a weekend away with your partner. If you have any summer Fridays left, use them and treat yourself to some poolside quality time with the one you love
- Plan a slumber party with all your girlfriends. Rent a bunch of movies, hang out in your sweats and order in!