Aw! What a long, strange trip it's been! Jan. 3 in Iowa to June 3 in South Dakota and Montana, Liberty and I are getting a little weepy now that the primary season is all done but the counting. It seems like forever, especially when we dug back through everything that's happened in the past six months. It's almost like a funny yearbook. Take a peek while we wait for the results tonight. Stay sweet, don't change, BFFs etc. — do you remember this?
- Hillary's sparkly sweet Christmas wrappingy-goodness television ad, where the gift tags all had presents the tax payers had actually purchased. I wonder if she saved the gift receipts?
- Ha! Remember when we thought Super Tuesday might actually determine who was going to be the nominee? So cute and so wrong! Legendary Obama baby picture included.
- Some of you might have been psychic? Way back on Feb. 5, 50 percent of you voted for Obama, 30 percent for Hillary. Hmm . . .
- Oh, yeah! There was that guy who got in a stabbing fight with his brother-in-law over the candidates. I love the quote that set it all off.
- Gloria Steinem's eyebrow raising "secretary" comment? That seems like 100 years ago!
- Well, however it turns out tonight, we can all look back on that one shining moment when Barack and Hillary kissed — really kissed — and made up.
What's been your favorite (or most maddening!) moment of the campaign so far?