Oh wow, did you watch The Bachelorette last night? There were some unexpected douche-y moments, and they weren't all from this season's villain Bentley. But that doesn't mean Bentley didn't let his jerk flag fly; he still managed to squeeze in a lot of awfulness into the episode, even giving villainous Wes from Jillian's season a run for his money. Let's take a look at all the worst things he's said so far:
- "I would literally rather be, like, swimming in pee than trying to plan my wedding with her."
- "Talking to Ashley is one of those things that I'm not sure exactly how this is going to go, but there's no turning back. It's a trip dude. It's freaking with my head. I need to go poop it out."
- "Like seriously, can we just bag this and go play blackjack?"
- "She has a great body. Amazing butt. Rockin' legs. The competition makes it exciting, and competing for her and that's the extent, in terms of my interest. You know, I mean, she's just not my type."
Keep reading for the rest, and beware, spoilers ahead!
- "These tools, like these freaking idiots — all the guys know that I'm the frontrunner because they see my connection with Ashley. She's more into me than anyone else. But none of them have any idea that I don’t care about Ashley."
- "I have the opportunity and I played everyone. That's something that's never been done before."
- "Actions speak louder than words. Do I need to force this kiss? Do I need to ram my tongue down her throat?"
- "I came in thinking that Ashley was not attractive at all. I'm not feeling it . . . I'm gonna make Ashley cry. I hope my hair looks OK."
- "[After a kiss] It started out good but it sucked towards the end . . . I'd be lying to everyone if I'm, like, 'Yeah, I'm in this 'til the end. I'm gonna ride this out for two months.' There's no way I'm going to last that long."
What did you think of the episode? Should the producers have warned poor Ashley about Bentley's horrible-ness? Do you think he was edited to look worse than he really is? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Photo copyright 2011 ABC, Inc.