Though I've mentioned the environmental concerns related to a long distance relationship, I know that being able to physically see the person you love is extremely important. Feeling like a major facet of your relationship is out of your control can be very frustrating, and missing someone is always a struggle. Together, these can make long distance relationships difficult, which is probably why they get such a bad reputation.
But there are plenty of healthy, happy, and successful couples in long distance relationships. So why not look on the bright side and come up with some perks to doing the distance thing? I've listed mine below. What are yours?
- You get to have more time for yourself.
- You're never the friend who's always with her boyfriend.
- You might miss out on nightly sex, but when you do have it, it's really great.
- You can actually keep up with your plan to eat healthy and work out more.
- There's always something to look forward to.
- You may not have a lot of time together, but the time you do have is extra special.
- You have the whole bed to yourself!
- You actually get to miss each other.
To see the rest and share your own,