So, you found a thoughtful way to ask her to stand by your side on your wedding day. This time around, show your bridesmaid how much you appreciate her help with a special gift. Consider it the ultimate survival kit for her important role — it's full of practical pieces for the big day, but also ones she'll use well after you say "I do." Ahead, check out our favorite picks that she certainly deserves.
- Hair ties ($10): Not just any hair tie will do on a wedding day. Help her keep her hair back with these super stylish bands that come in pretty colors.
- Perfume stick ($20): We love the roller-ball option of this Marc Jacobs signature scent because it's small enough to carry around for reapplication throughout the day.
- Handkerchief ($12): Customize this pretty handkerchief that says "Thank you for being a part of our special day" with your names and wedding date. She'll need it to wipe away all those tears.
- Leather pouch ($95): A stylish pouch in lovely mint green will hold all the kit's essentials plus her makeup, so she can freshen up through the night.
- Flask and mirror set ($30): This sleek flask isn't the only thing she can sneak out during the day — a matching pocket-size mirror is perfect for touch-ups.
- Blotting papers ($12): Nicely packaged, convenient blotting papers will get the job done of keeping her face fresh without messing up makeup.
- Candy bracelets ($9 for 48): How sweet! Remind her of your childhoods spent growing up together with these fun candy bracelets.
- Emergency kit ($16): Stain remover? Check. Hair spray? Check. For all the little necessities, this emergency kit has her covered.
- Nail polish ($15): Glitter nail polish is essential for keeping her nails neutral to match her dress while still giving off a sparkle.