- Italy: Friends forever? Italian PM Berlusconi falls over himself and his podium to praise President Bush. Watch video. — newsblog
- Palin: Sarah Palin's reaction to the Legislature's Troopergate report is an embarrassment to Alaskans and the nation? Palin's hometown paper writes a strongly worded editorial. — Donklephant
- Economy: Bankers seeking support from a floating church? London bankers attend short lunchtime services on St. Peter's barge. —SavvySugar
- McCain: Whose fault? McCain says if he brings up Ayers at Debate, it's Obama's fault. — Talking Points Memo
- Michelle Obama: Michelle's great-great-grandfather worked on a plantation now owned by Anderson Cooper's cousin? While Barack Obama does not have slave roots, Michelle would be first First Lady who does. — Jezebel
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners