- Bush Sr.: George H.W. Bush wants nothing to do with "ugly" feminist women. — Jezebel
- Mini-Madoffs: New crop of investment advisers accused of conducting Ponzi scams have been discovered. Here's a rundown. — Talking Points Memo
- Conservatives: Many of the names being floated to replace columnist Bill Kristol at the New York Times aren't conservative on social or faith issues. — Townhall
- Can't Call 9-1-1: In Mumbai a private ambulance company has stepped up to fill the void of a centralized emergency telephone number. Dial 1-2-9-8! – Good
- Burn After Listening: Man finds 60 US military files, including names and telephone numbers for American soldiers after buying an MP3 player in a secondhand shop in Oklahoma. — Newsblog
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners