- Attorney General: Obama's appointee Eric Holder calls waterboarding torture at confirmation hearing. — Huffington Post
- Terrorism: British foreign secretary says terrorism is a deadly tactic, not an institution or ideology. — Donklephant
- Sports: Great moments in presidential athletics. — 23/6
- No More Early-to-Bed White House: Barack Obama is bringing back the night-owl presidency, filled with late nights and long hours. — Politico
- Parenting: Do parents have the right to name their kids anything? Child named Adolph Hitler taken from parents. —lilsugar
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners