- Family Guy: Just for laughs? Family Guy episode sort of implies that McCain and Palin supporters are Nazis. — Jezebel
- Money: Redistribution of wealth, Republican style? Hank Paulson went the bank welfare route, and Joe the Plumber and everyone else should be upset about this method of spreading the wealth around. — Huffington Post
- Tolerance: Is this what it's all about? Columnist says the "homosexual agenda" wants moral approval, not just equality, benefits, and fairness. — Townhall
- Politics: Fair prediction? Newt Gingrich predicts that Democratic majorities in Congress would mean a President Barack Obama would adopt a temperament similar to Rev. Jeremiah Wright. — Politico
- China Gun control issues? While Chinese citizens are prohibited from owning guns, gunfights and gun murders are increasingly reported. — Shanghaiist.
Around The Web
From Our Partners