- Karl Rove: Should he watch out everywhere he goes? Woman tries to make a citizen's arrest of Karl Rove, and he slaps off the cuffs. — Wonkette
- McCain Campaign: Just like Hillary? Inside accounts of McCain camp dysfunction start leaking. — Donklephant
- Ads: Are you Joe the Plumber? McCain has new ad out about wealth, and spreading it. — Townhall
- Sarah Palin: GOP predicting its own defeat? RNC spends $150,000 on new clothes for Palin, but says there is no need for to keep the clothes after the election. — SouthernBelle
- China: Where does one draw the line between valid Western criticism of China and unabashed China bashing? Here are some views. — Shanghaiist
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners