- Campaign Ads: Will McCain save money on ad creation? Replace latest Clinton ad with an approval by McCain, and we've got a hypothetical McCain campaign ad. — RedState
- Government Spending: Simple Math? When it comes to creating jobs and managing the nation's finances, Democratic presidents succeed while Republican presidents show failure. — Huffington Post
- Travel: Gap year must? 23-day, 7,000-mile train route will connect London to Bangladesh. — londonist
- Campaiging: Creative canvassing? Chelsea Clinton gets groped on bar crawl. — Wonkette
- Young Voters: Can we read their minds? Check out an advance copy of an MTV/CBS poll of 18-29 year olds. – CampusProgress
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners