- Abortion: NBC rejects Obama/aboriton ad that claims unwanted babies can grow up to be president, just like Obama. CatholicVote was ready to spend $1.5 million to air it during Super Bowl. — Jezebel
- Technology: "I'm sorry for any incontinence." How spell check wreaks havoc. — Good
- Japan: The cash-based society. — J-List Side Blog
- Alaska: State braces for volcanic eruption. — Huffington Post
- Condi Rice: Condi's back! ex-secretary of state returns to Stanford to teach politics. — SFist
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners