- MSNBC: Too opinionated? Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews won't be anchoring election night coverage. — DailyKos
- Palin: You know you've made it when . . .? Sarah Palin gets an action figure. — Townhall
- Fred Thompson: Chivalry is dead? Fred Thompson flies first class wearing huge American flag top hat, while his wife sits in coach. — Huffington Post
- Socialism: She built missiles to reach America and participated in Tiananmen Square protest? Interview with author of new book Socialism Is Great. — Shanghaiist
- Interviews: Talking to the enemy with preconditions? The when, where, how of Charlie Gibson's Sarah Palin interview, which airs Thursday. — TVNewser
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners