- Palin: The antidiva? Palin apologizes for any votes she cost John McCain. — Townhall
- Legacy: President Bush's Legacy? President Obama. — 23/6
- Comedy: Tears of joy or faux-sadness? Stephen Colbert tears up after Obama announced President-elect. — Huffington Post
- CNN: Did you see CNN's hologram technology? It was freaky and amazing! — geeksugar
- GOP: Lessons in defeat? Losses in 2006 and 2008 should prompt some soul-searching. — Donklephant
- Congress: Could have been worse? Republican train wreck perhaps not as bad as expected. — Politico
Around The Web
Sarah Palin Denies Blaming Obama for Son's PTSD in Heated Today Interview: 'What Did I Say That Was Offensive?'