- Conservative David Brooks says Bobby Jindal was a disaster last night. — Gawker
- Pundit George Will sees men hug Obama, ponders: "when men started to hug each other." — Feministing
- Women are turning to the black market for butt injections. — Lemondrop
- Death penalty might be latest casualty of recession since it costs so much taxpayer money. — Wonkette
- Obama chooses ex-Washington Governor Gary Locke as third commerce secretary nominee. — Huffington Post
Around The Web
POPSUGAR, the #1 independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.
From Our Partners