After a carefully timed apology last week, Levi Johnston and Bristol Palin announced their engagement on the cover of Us Weekly.
Together they've probably spent more time in the spotlight than the reluctant mother-of-the-bride. Now with rumors of a reality show swirling — we can only hope the wedding is immortalized on it — we can look forward to more. But will they stay together? Maybe!
- Not that I'm advocating staying together just for the kids, but it's good to have a common goal.
- Bristol will probably be happier not peddling her single-mom cautionary tale for a living.
- They are a commodity! Surely, Bristol and Levi fetches more for a cover story than either alone — it also makes a story where there was none.
- I don't think they ever really didn't like each other. A look back at Levi's interviews reveals plenty of Sarah bashing but not much else. And Bristol spends most of her time bashing premarital sex.
- They can have sex. Again.