Together they've probably spent more time in the spotlight than the reluctant mother-of-the-bride. Now with rumors of a reality show swirling — we can only hope the wedding is immortalized on it — we can look forward to more. But will they stay together? Maybe!
- Not that I'm advocating staying together just for the kids, but it's good to have a common goal.
- Bristol will probably be happier not peddling her single-mom cautionary tale for a living.
- They are a commodity! Surely, Bristol and Levi fetches more for a cover story than either alone — it also makes a story where there was none.
- I don't think they ever really didn't like each other. A look back at Levi's interviews reveals plenty of Sarah bashing but not much else. And Bristol spends most of her time bashing premarital sex.
- They can have sex. Again.