Courtney Robertson isn't the first contestant from The Bachelor or Bachelorette to write a book , but she's definitely the ballsiest. In her tell-all memoir, I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain  (out June 24), we get some juicy (and I mean juicy) details on her sex life, including the package size of celebrity flings, the positions used with Ben, and some insights into what really goes down in the Fantasy Suite . Get the scoop now with seven of her most shocking revelations!
1. Ben and Courtney did more than skinny-dipping in the ocean.
"To answer your question, yes. Ben and I did have sex in the ocean. On-camera. It was immediate but it was only for about twenty seconds and, um, it was just the tip."
2. The Fantasy Suite didn't promote safe sex.
"Ten minutes after we were in the cottage, the camera crews, handlers, and producers scrammed, and we were completely alone for the first time ever. We immediately ripped each other's clothes off and had intense, passionate sex on the couch in front of the fire. Producers had left a cell phone for use in case of emergency, but they did not leave us any condoms."
3. But Ben and Courtney still had sex in the Fantasy Suite . . . three times, in fact.
"We did every position under the sun, but I believe I sealed the deal when we successfully completed the reverse cowgirl . . . After sexual interlude number two, a sweet, slow lovemaking session in the bedroom, Ben and I lay facing each other, snuggling. We fit really well together."
4. Courtney describes sex with Arie Luyendyk Jr. (from Emily Maynard's season) as "the best sex I've ever had."
"Arie's incredibly passionate and utilizes his entire body in his lovemaking. And he knows exactly what positions make a woman comfortable and satisfied."
5. Adrian Grenier is well-endowed and still booty-call texts Courtney to this day.
"We did hook up twice but we never had actual sex . . . He had the biggest penis I'd ever seen — and the biggest bush!"
6. Jesse Metcalfe is meh in bed.
"I can't lie. The sex was pretty average. Jesse needed a lot of reassurance."
7. We finally get some insight into sex on The Bachelor with three blind items, including this one:
"This Bachelor was so horny he couldn't wait to get to the Fantasy Suites to get laid. On a group date, he snuck away with a contestant for an off-camera hookup. But producers busted them just seconds after they left — and she was already on her knees giving him a BJ! When the producers tried to break them up, they didn't stop and had to be pried apart."