Skip Nav

Dear Sugar Needs Your Help: Sex Hurts! What Can I Do?

Dear Sugar and Hurting Down There Hillary need your help. She loves having sex, but it's painful for her. I am sure you have all experienced this first hand, so can you offer her some advice?

Dear Sugar,

Okay, I wanted everyone's view on this matter. Here's my problem. I love
sex, and I wish I could have it all the time with my boyfriend, but my
vagina gets irritated and sore, and it hurts really badly after and during intercourse. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? And if you do, is there something you can buy or do to relieve the pain? I know this is an embarrassing topic, but please help me out if you can.

—Hurting Down There Hillary


Latest Love
Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Order our POPSUGAR Must Have box now >>