Once you've conquered the first date, a second date is inevitable if you both felt a connection. But with that second date comes an element of pressure that wasn't there the first time around — now you have to really figure out if you like each other! To help you get through it, I'm back with a few suggestions on how you can master your second date — enjoy!
- Do keep everything in perspective — just because it's your second date, it doesn't necessarily mean it'll be the greatest date of your life, and that's OK.
- Do show your true colors and start to reveal a little more about yourself while still keeping some things to the imagination.
- Do bring some humor to the table — show your goofy side too.
- Do ask those burning questions you want answers to — now is the time to get to know him.
- Do be intimate if it feels right.
- Don't lie or fabricate your stories.
- Don't forget your manners. While you want to be yourself, remember, you're still trying to impress him.
- Don't play all your cards at once — keep him on his toes.
- Don't talk too far in the future — you don't want to scare him off.
- Don't drink too much.
- Don't feel pressured into being intimate if you're not ready.
- Don't feel bad saying no to a third date if it turns out that there's no spark.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.