Happy holidays everyone! It's the end of the year, so let's enjoy every last bit of 2007! I hope my December must haves will help!
- Treat yourself to a cozy terry cloth robe to keep you warm on those cold winter nights.
- These drinks only come around once a year, so give in to the temptation of an eggnog latte or a peppermint mocha at your local Starbucks.
- Don't be afraid to celebrate yourself this year. Go ahead and buy yourself a gift; I always do!
- Pick up a journal and write down all of your goals and New Year's resolutions for 2008.
- Embrace the Christmas season and take a trip to New York City's Rockefeller Center to check out the amazing tree and take a few laps around the ice-skating rink.