What does everybody else covering the convention have to say about it?
- Kennedy: Kennedy hammers home healthcare as a central tenet of the Obama campaign. — Politico
- Message: James Carville says the Convention has no message — ABC News
- VP Vetting: Clinton was considered. Hillary asked Barack not to put her through charade of being vetted if he was not serious. — Washington Post
- Comedy: He's not laughing. Jon Stewart lectures reporters on lazy coverage. — CNN
- Democratic Nervousness: Democratic Party is pulling Obama in all sorts of directions. Obama needs to stress that he's in tune with a new era, that he's a 21st-century man. — David Brooks
- McCain's response: Hillary says she does not approve this message. It's 3 a.m. all over again in a new McCain ad.— Townhall