- Who: William, Kate, and a bunch of wild animals. The pair saw newborn turtles hatch and run to sea and swam with sharks and stingrays while out on a scuba dive.
- What: Relaxing in a $6,000-a-night luxury villa that includes a freshwater pool, private garden, and outdoor yoga pavilion, plus a personal chef and butler.
- Where: In the Seychelles, a string of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean and a place they had already visited in 2007 when they allegedly made a secret agreement to marry one day. The locals presented the royals with a Coco de Mer "love nut," an aphrodisiac coconut and fertility symbol unique to the island.
- When: After delaying their honeymoon, the newlyweds left on May 10 to enjoy 10 days of peace and privacy.
- Why: To celebrate their marriage and enjoy time together, of course! A spokesperson said it was successful: "The couple thoroughly enjoyed their time together." How could you not with a trip like that?