- Emails that lack proper grammar and capitalization.
- Friends who take long cell phone calls while we're hanging out.
- Corner markets that charge me $.25 to use my credit card.
- Getting my meal at a restaurant after everyone else has already eaten theirs!
- People who stand in front of the bus entrance, making me have to force my way through them.
- Fingernail clipping in public.
- The airport security liquids rule.
- Cable personalities who make mundane stories sound like the end of the world.
- People who eat stinky food in tight quarters.
Pheeww! I feel better. Now tell me yours.