In a job interview you might be asked for your five-year plan, so you better have an answer. Last night on The Bachelor, pilot Jake, who is interviewing strangers for the job of his wife, asked contestant Gia, 26, where she saw things going after the show. Gia had her answer down pat (check out the video above), and I got a sense that she has everything planned out regardless of who plays the role of her husband. Here's what Gia's plan consists of:
- A long engagement
- A few years of married life before having kids
- But not too many years, since she wants kids before she turns 30
- She wants to have two kids
- Then, she'd like to adopt a baby girl from China
- Finally, a pet potbelly pig will complete her household
It's all good to have a plan, since it can help you figure out if your goals are compatible with a potential partner. Just make sure you have a Plan B too!