Super Bowl Sunday is a national holiday for sports' lovers, but if you're not a football connoisseur, you can still reap the benefits of a fun Super Bowl party! Check out my dos and don'ts before spending this weekend with die-hard fans, and please feel free to add you own in the comment section below.
Just click here to
- Do know what teams are playing.
- Do root for your team if you're a fan — don't be shy!
Do enter the betting pool — even if you don't know the facts, you could end up victorious.
- Do throw the football with the boys at halftime — it'll help burn off some of the calories you've consumed!
- Do be understanding if your significant other's team loses — some guys take a loss very seriously.
- Do look forward to the commercials.
- Don't talk during a big play, or any intense moment in the game for that matter.
- Don't overdress for a Super Bowl party.
- Don't comment on the players "outfits."
- Don't walk in front of the TV.
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.