The day has come — He's Just Not That Into You is finally open in theaters, and I bet Greg Behrendt's series on dating and relationships has gotten you even more psyched to see it! But in case you missed any of our interview with the author himself, I'm here to recap the last two weeks for you. Enjoy!
- As someone who gives advice for a living, check out what he says is the best piece of advice he's ever received here.
- Technology has changed the way we do everything, so if you're curious to see how Greg thinks it's changed the way we date, click here.
- It's a controversial debate — whether or not women should make the first move — so be sure to see what Greg has to say by clicking here.
- Sex is a very personal matter, and choosing when to have it is a decision that's different for everyone, but what about sex on the first date? Does it mean your relationship is doomed? Or does it make no difference whatsoever? Check out Greg's opinion here.
- We all make mistakes when it comes to dating, and Greg's probably heard every mistake in the book, so check out what he says is the most common one women make by clicking here.
- Since He's Just Not That Into You was written over five years ago, one would think that he'd have a few things to add to the book if he had the chance, but see what he said when asked that question by clicking here.