A while back I talked about the pros and cons of morning and evening sex. Now I happen to be a fan of both but if you've never been into getting it on in the a.m, here are some ways you can help make morning sex more desirable.
- If morning breath is a turn off for you, who says you have to kiss on the lips? Kissing everywhere else can be a real turn on too, especially on the neck, ears, chest, and back.
- If kissing on the lips is a must for you, keep some mints or gum in your nightstand drawer.
- Morning sex doesn't have to happen immediately upon waking, so don't worry if you have to visit the ladies room. Just do it quickly and then hop right back into bed!
Want to see some more tips? Then
- If you're always short on time in the mornings, set your alarm a little earlier. Sex is a great way to "snooze."
- If brightness turns you off, get some thick curtains that block out the morning sun. That way when you wake up, it'll still feel dark and cozy.
- If you're into morning sex but your partner's not, wake him up in the sexiest way you know how, tell him you've been dreaming about him all night and I guarantee it'll make him feel in the mood, too.
- If you do like morning sex but it's lost its charm, try having it every once in a while. That way when you do have it, it'll be like unwrapping a sweet treat.