I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone? February has never been a popular month but hopefully my must-haves will make it a whole lot better. Enjoy!
- Take a Sheila Kelley's S Factor class. Not only will you get your heart rate up, but you'll learn some sexy moves, too!
- Whoever said Valentine's Day is just for people with significant others? It's a time to show your love to those closest to you so plan a fancy dinner with your girlfriends and enjoy a fun night out on the town.
- Stay warm this February and treat yourself to a hot-stone massage. Show up a little early and utilize the steam room and sauna — you'll be sure to walk out of the spa feeling rejuvenated and most of all, warm.
- Since love is in the air in February, update your lingerie wardrobe with a new bra or pair of panties. Even if no one sees it, wearing sexy lingerie is sure to boost your mood.
- February is typically a cold and dreary month so keep fresh flowers on your desk at work to get excited for Spring.
To see the rest of my must haves, click here to read more