I know I say this every month, but where has the time gone? February has never been a popular month but hopefully my must-haves will make it a whole lot better. Enjoy!
- Take a Sheila Kelley's S Factor class. Not only will you get your heart rate up, but you'll learn some sexy moves, too!
- Whoever said Valentine's Day is just for people with significant others? It's a time to show your love to those closest to you so plan a fancy dinner with your girlfriends and enjoy a fun night out on the town.
- Stay warm this February and treat yourself to a hot-stone massage. Show up a little early and utilize the steam room and sauna — you'll be sure to walk out of the spa feeling rejuvenated and most of all, warm.
- Since love is in the air in February, update your lingerie wardrobe with a new bra or pair of panties. Even if no one sees it, wearing sexy lingerie is sure to boost your mood.
- February is typically a cold and dreary month so keep fresh flowers on your desk at work to get excited for Spring.
To see the rest of my must haves, click here to