Here's a sampling of imperfections you love:
- Pale skin: "My skin is super pale, practically translucent, and I get lots of freckles in the summer. And I love it."
- Small chest: "I also kind of like being flat. I don't know anyone who has a figure like mine."
- Being tall: "I suppose my height would be my favorite flaw though. It's all in my legs, which are uber toned from running seven miles a day. I feel like such a freak sometimes, though."
- Glasses: "I have glasses, which I used to hate, and I still think they're horribly impractical, but I've heard from a lot of people that they're totally into that look. So they're staying!"
- A scar: "I have a scar on the bridge of my nose, right between my eyes. Considering I'm an otherwise quite pretty, feminine girl, it's quite sexy — gives me a touch of the pirate."
Any to add?
Image Source: Thinkstock