- Today marks the 20th anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre. Chinese police swarmed the square in order to block protests, but a candlelight vigil was held in Hong Kong. — New York Times
- In Cairo today, President Obama called for a "new beginning" between the US and Muslims around the world. — Reuters
- New Hampshire became the sixth state in the US to allow gay marriage, after the legislature approved a bill and the governor signed it into law yesterday. — Boston Globe
- Michelle Obama has come out in support of Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor. — AP
- Pro-choice activists have gotten their hands on the pro-life movement's playbook. — Salon
POPSUGAR, the #1
independent media and technology company for women. Where more than 75 million women go for
original, inspirational content that feeds their passions and interests.