- Emotional citizens are turning town hall meetings on health care, like this one with Senator Specter, into shouting matches because they are afraid President Obama's proposed reform will take coverage away from them. — CNN
- Actress Molly Ringwald has penned an op-ed honoring the late director John Hughes. — New York Times
- The White House is protesting ads that invoke the Obamas' daughters by asking: "President Obama's daughters get healthy school lunches. Why don't I?"
— Washington Post
- The President of Costa Rica has come down with swine flu. — AFP
- Republican Senator Murkowski has told Sarah Palin to stop ginning up fear about "death penalties" because they don't exist in the bill. Palin stoked fears last week by posting on Facebook that her parents and son with Down syndrome might have to appear before Obama's "death panels." — Anchorage Daily News
Around The Web