- A new survey says that one in three adults say they nap on a typical day. — NY Times
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, old white men are the first to get laid off. — USA Today
- A baby taken from her murdered mother's womb has been found alive. — Boston Globe
- Four US senators have proposed a bill that would nationally ban texting while driving. — CNN
- During a meeting among fashion industry insiders this week, Vogue editor Anna Wintour apparently suggested price fixing as a way to help boost retail sails.
— New York Post