If you're not ready to commit to a subscription box for your period, there's one accessory that's essential for your monthly visitor: a tampon case. A cute container for your tampon stash makes for discreet office bathroom visits, is handy on Summer getaways and road trips, and prevents awkward purse spills. There's a tampon case for every personality, from cheeky to chic. Check 'em out now!
- Sassy ladies ($30): Choose either the secret agent, mermaid, or pinup babe to kick your period's butt!
- Shark week ($14, originally $20): INdiscreet's zippered pouches are sure to make you laugh with phrases like "oh bloody hell" and "vampire teabags."
- Need chocolate! ($12): These handy little zippered bags also have witty sayings, like "don't cramp my style."
- Lambskin lady ($35): This hot pink little number has all the bells and whistles for the stylish gal on the go.
- Compact case ($2): The pint-sized, no-nonsense RADIUS case is perfect for traveling.
- Tbox to-go ($15): The Tbox tampon holder has a sleek, mirrored design that could pass as mascara or lip gloss. While it only holds three tampons, it also has a pill box on the bottom for your PMS meds.