- Anything from the Iomoi website. I especially love the Lucite paperweights (I recently selected "urchin pattern sky" for a friend). I also enjoy the cupcake return address labels for birthday cards I send to friends.
- A subscription to a magazine, from the New Yorker to Vanity Fair to UsWeekly. The gift that keeps on giving.
- Kate Spade iPhone and BlackBerry cases. Live colorfully!
- Liz Victory cosmetic cases and totes. Because you can't have too many totes — and every girl is in need of a fresh, non-stained travel case.
- A custom yoga mat for those friends who have the gall to be healthy. My favorite color combo is pink and preppy.
- A commissioned sketch or personalized note cards by Inslee. I adore her work so much that I have her sketches on the homepage of my website and also framed in my office.
See the rest below!
- A vintage toy or record. My publicist gave me a record player for Christmas, along with five of my favorite albums. And my best friend gave me the old-school game Simon because I remarked that it was my favorite growing up. Original edition books are always nice, too.
- Jonathan Adler is a great site for fun, affordable gifts (and more extravagant ones, too). I like the book "Wacky Chicks," both for my zany friends and the ones who could use a little more spice in their lives.
- A monogrammed towel from B.D. Jeffries, my favorite gift shop in Atlanta, which is also an excellent source for off-the-registry wedding gifts. Call and ask to speak to Haley; she will hook you up for any occasion.
- Elenis "All Made Up" iced sugar cookies for a little pick-me-up or your next Girls' Night Out. Perfect on May 6th when Something Borrowed comes to the big screen!
Here are some more favorite gift ideas from my Facebook friends!