It helps that even Chung doesn't relish her model past: "That sucked . . . you have to stand on a cross on the floor and no one talks to you, and I'm what you call a talker," she says in her MTV bio. Now the 25-year-old makes a living talking: she's not only cute and stylish (love this dress she wore to the VMAs) but she's also gifted with a very sassy, quick wit. To find out why else I like Alexa Chung and to see her in action, read more.
- She's a bourbon drinker. Perhaps someday we can get together over old fashioneds and talk about books.
- Speaking of which, her favorite book is Revolutionary Road, which I also think is awesome.
- She tweets about grammar!
- She's a do-gooder who is a brand ambassador for Oxfam, among other things.
- Her casual but wise interview style feels like sitting around with a sarcastic friend. Check out the clip below of her interviewing Jason Bateman about Facebook, Twitter, and UFC to see what I mean.
It's On with Alexa Chung just wrapped up its first season, and it's back with new episodes Oct. 12. Are you an Alexa Chung fan?