- You can't advertise something else. Hire an impersonator if you want to use the royals for PR.
- No tea towels. They may be very English, but they're just not royal. T-shirts and aprons are also banned, but carpets, scarves, and cushions are approved.
- You must include this phrase: "To Commemorate the Marriage of Prince William of Wales and Miss Catherine Middleton, 29th April 2011." So the pre-official-engagement plate above, which uses "celebrate" and the name "Kate" is out. Presumably, they won't be too mad if you write the date the American way.
- You can only use approved images.
- Using the coat of arms is not OK.
- Production must end on Oct. 11, 2011 — I mean, 11th October 2011.
I'm adding a Wills and Kate apron to my holiday wish list. Who's with me? Anyone?
Image Source: Getty